With soaring prices and unstable economy, its a great idea to save money on Diapers, after all babies run though wipes and nappies really quick and need them everyday. You would ask How to Save Money On Diapers? Well here’s the top 5 ways to save money on almost all baby products-
1. Look For Coupons – Couponing is an extremely effective way to save money on baby products. You can find diaper coupons in newspapers, deal sites, mom blogs, magazines, inside the diaper packets and even on eBay!
With coupons you can easily save $2 – $10 per pack of diapers purchased online or at your favorite stores like Walmart, CVS and Rite Aid.
2. Buy In Bulk – Bulk prices are always much cheaper than smaller packages. If there are more diapers in a pack, the packaging cost reduces and hence the cost per diaper comes down significantly.
3. Deals / Offers – Looks for diaper deals and offers. Subscribing to manufacturers newsletters, liking them on facebook and following them on twitter will give you access to the latest diaper deals and offers on other baby products. You can easily save 10%-40% on every purchase using these offers. Make sure to stock up when you see a great offer.
4. Freebies / Rewards Points – There are many baby freebies giveaways from the manufacturers, bloggers and the stores. You can find these free diaper giveaway at deal sites, coupon sites and mommy blogs. Recently, daily mothering was giving away free clothe diaper. If you are a regular visitor at our blog, you would know about it. Another great way to save extra cash is to use rewards points. Pampers and Huggies have rewards programs, which can be redeemed for amazing gifts and baby stuff.
5. Compare Prices – always check prices at different stores before buying. I usually check mom blogs, amazon and ebay before buying anything new. This gives me a nice idea on the best deals and best prices on that product. If you are a blogger, you can even sign up as an affiliate for stores like amazon and buy stuff off amazon, to get a commission of 7% on everything you or others buy.
These are some amazing tips to save money on diapers. If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to send me an email.